A selection of articles related to wellbeloved gaius.
Original articles from our library related to the Wellbeloved Gaius. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wellbeloved Gaius.
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: III John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 1:3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the...
New Testament >> III John
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country. 12:2 And at the season...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And after the uproar was ceased, Paul called unto him the disciples, and embraced them, and departed for to go into Macedonia. 20:2 And when he had gone over those parts, and had given them much exhortation, he came into Greece, 20:3 And there...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Wellbeloved Gaius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wellbeloved Gaius books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gene Taylor
- “The book was addressed 'unto the well beloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth' ( 1).
- 1 THE WEAPON OF THE WORD FINANCES – part 3 - Overcoming
- (1) The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.
- GAlUS-THE NAME SHARED By Four Great Men - Notepad
- The elder unto the well beloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth (3 John 1).
- THE THIRD EPISTLE OF JOHN.
- 11. EXHORTATION: FOLLOW GOOD. 12.
- Demetrius versus Diotrophes
- [3Jn 1] The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.
Suggested Web Resources
- 3 John 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the
- The elder to the well beloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. American Standard Version The elder unto Gaius the beloved, whom I love in truth.
- The Well Beloved Gaius - 3rd epistle of John
- The 3rd epistle of John says four wonderful things about Gaius: He was well beloved, his soul prospered, he walked in truth, he acted faithfully.
- 3 JOHN 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in
- 3 John 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. ... from the King James Bible Online (KJV Bible).
- 3 John 1:1 The elder, To my dear friend Gaius, whom I love in the truth.
- The elder to the well-beloved Gaius, whom I love in truth.
- 3 John 1 KJV - The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius - Bible Gateway
- The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius whom I love in the truth Beloved I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health even as thy.