Welsh People Culture
A selection of articles related to welsh people culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Welsh People Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Welsh People Culture.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Welsh People Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Welsh People Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rock Island festival celebrates Welsh, Cornish culture
- The sounds of Joe Nobiling's Celtic fiddle, lilting and jaunty, danced with the savory and sweet scents of tea cakes and herb-heavy soups as people gathered Sunday to celebrate the annual Welsh and Cornish Cultural Day at Gloria Dei Presbyterian Church ...
- Nigel Owens and Chris Coleman among those recognised in St David Awards 2016
- During the St David Awards at the Senedd, First Minister Carwyn Jones, paid tribute to Owens for his contribution to Welsh rugby, for inspiring young people, speaking openly about his sexuality and for his use of the Welsh language.
- Vancouver festival celebrates Celtic pride
- CelticFest Vancouver illustrates the diverse cultural contributions of the Irish, and also Scottish and Welsh, with events running until March 17. “St.
- Great Britain, Strange and Familiar
- For the past forty-odd years, the photographer Martin Parr has trained his eye on all manner of British eccentricity: our Union Jack cupcakes and mock-antique gas fires, our atrocious seaside resorts and apocalyptic garden parties. Though Parr has ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.