A selection of articles related to welsh tradition.
Original articles from our library related to the Welsh Tradition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Welsh Tradition.
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Welsh Tradition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Welsh Tradition books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- St David's Day 2016: How to say it in Welsh and why we celebrate
- Parties usually include traditional dances and songs, such as the Welsh National Anthem Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau (Land Of My Fathers), Te Bach – a tea with fruit bread bara brith and teisen bach (welsh cakes). Children sometimes wear traditional national ...
- Teen sexting prompts efforts to update child-porn laws
- (AP) — Many Major League Baseball teams at spring training followed their annual tradition of wearing green jerseys and hats… ... FILE - In this Dec.
- Why You Should Wear Orange This Saint Patrick's Day
- The first group to take part in the tradition appears to have been the Orange Institution, a Protestant fraternal organization (some might say terrorist organization) more commonly known as the Orange Order.
- Poet's Notebook: Luck of the Irish
- As long as I can remember, St. Patrick's Day has been a party featuring green clothing and brown drinks (e.g.
Welsh Tradition Topics
Related searchessuicide methods lethal injection
list of fictional media slogans
morsing playing technique
glial cell history
roosevelt institution goals