West Bengal Culture
A selection of articles related to west bengal culture.
Original articles from our library related to the West Bengal Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on West Bengal Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
West Bengal Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, West Bengal Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- UNESCO lauds West Bengal government's rural craft hub initiative
- In light of this success, the Department had decided to enhance the scope of the project from crafts to include culture as well.
- Who is Chandra Kumar Bose?
- The party is looking to leverage the emotional connect that Subhash Chandra Bose draws among Bengalis and is pitting him contest against West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee.
- News Digest: Bengal man goes to Kerala for work, wins Rs 1 crore lottery
- A 22-year-old migrant worker from West Bengal won a Rs 1 crore Kerala government lottery just three days after coming to the city to look for work.
- Comrade Kanhaiya, while campaigning for the Left, will you forget these
- Kanhaiya Kumar, president of JNU Students' Union, is the new poster boy for left-liberals, neutrals (code word for Modi-haters) and the general intellectual class of the country. Some have already compared him to counter culture icon Che Guevara and ...