West Sumatra Culture
A selection of articles related to west sumatra culture.
Original articles from our library related to the West Sumatra Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on West Sumatra Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
West Sumatra Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, West Sumatra Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Indonesia's Pavilion Again Bags Best Exhibitor Award At ITB Berlin
- Jakarta (Antara)- Indonesias pavilion featuring a Phinisi tall ship has again won the Best Exhibitor Award for the Asia, Australia and Oceania category in the Internationale Tourismus-Borse (ITB) Berlin held in Messe Berlin, Germany, on March 9-13, 2016.
- Surfing trip leads to life-changing experience
- A Riddells Creek man who dropped out of the corporate world is urging people to support a program that helps displaced indigenous communities of West Sumatra. Rob Henry ... ''The people who were connected to their culture were living self-sufficiently.