A selection of articles related to western medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Western Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Western Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Western Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Western Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Harmonizing Traditional Chinese and Modern Western Medicine: A
- Harmonizing Traditional Chinese and Modern Western Medicine: A Perspective from the US. Ka Kit Hui, M.D.
- Traditional Healing Vs Western Medicine
- the major differences between traditional healing and western medicine, medicine.
- Effect of integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine on
- compound formulas combined with Western medicine [RR. 8.06, 95% CI (0.
- MUSHROOMS: SOURCES FOR MODERN WESTERN MEDICINE
- In modern western medicine, drugs must undergo extensive testing before they are acceptable.
Suggested News Resources
- The Fashion Doctor: How Dr. Frank Lipman Became The Fashion Industry's MVP
- And Western medicine has no way of helping people function at their peak. You wait for the disease and you treat the disease. You don't know how to improve function, you don't know how to optimize function.
- The Yale Journal of Medicine & Law blows it big time on alternative medicine
- The main difference between Eastern and Western medicine lies in how physicians diagnose diseases.
- Acupuncture's value criticized despite its widespread use | Philadelphia
- And the incident reflects one of the school's basic philosophies: Treat where acupuncture can be effective, know where it can't, and work along with traditional Western medicine.
- Private Practice Cast
- Dr. Wilder is a holistic doctor who's a herbalist, nutritionist and acupuncturist combining Western medicine with ancient Eastern medicine.
- Cancer Connections: Alternative, traditional practitioners share similarities
- Their favorite alternative practitioners were those who are comfortable with the language of Western medicine as well as their own areas of expertise.
Suggested Web Resources
- What Is Western Medicine?
- Jul 25, 2011 Western medicine is the treatment of medical conditions according to Western conventions. Western medicine relies heavily on...
- Western and Eastern Medicine Compared | Gancao.net
- Nov 30, 2009 A look at the similarities and differences between Western and Eastern medicine.
- Eastern vrs. Western Medicine
- Eastern Medicine, Western Medicine. Key Beliefs. Qi is life.
- western medicine news and articles
- Feb 3, 2011 6/24/2009 - Everywhere in western medicine you find the Caduceus symbol: It's the staff entwined with two serpents, with wings at the top.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Western Medicine Topics
Related searchesheckler amp koch g11 hk acr
ancient egypt beliefs
noise pollution legal status
hipperholme grammar school
american male singers