Wet Nurse Historical Use
A selection of articles related to wet nurse historical use.
Original articles from our library related to the Wet Nurse Historical Use. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wet Nurse Historical Use.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Wet Nurse Historical Use is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wet Nurse Historical Use books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What was the Best for an Infant from the Middle Ages to Early
- Why did parents nevertheless choose the duty of a wet nurse? Why, on the A history from antiquity to the present (Oxford, 1988); Val- erie Fildes .
- Jill Lepore “Baby Food,” January 19, 2009. A history of breast
- Jan 19, 2009 “Breastfeeding and the Use of Human Milk.” Pediatrics 2005 (115): Wet Nursing: A History from Antiquity to the Present.
- BUSINESS IN FRANCE, 1874-1914 - Journal of Family History
- focused on wet-nursing, and on medicine and society in eighteenth- and in the history of wet-nursing, indeed after .
Suggested Web Resources
- Wet nurse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A wet nurse is a woman used to breast feed and care for another's child. 3.1 Ancient history; 3.
- kellymom.com :: History of Breastfeeding
- Jun 14, 2011 Wet Nursing. History of Wet Nursing/Cross Nursing by Judy Minami (scroll down toward the end).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Wet Nurse Historical Use Topics
Related searchessack of lawrence
manjusri manjusri mantra