Wetted Aspect Ratio
A selection of articles related to wetted aspect ratio.
Original articles from our library related to the Wetted Aspect Ratio. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wetted Aspect Ratio.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Samhain - October 31st
- The Celtic year is divided into halves, marked by the two great Fire Festivals of Samhain and Beltaine. The period from Samhain to Beltaine is called "an Ghrian beag" or the "lessor Sun", and the period from Beltaine to Samhain is called &q...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
Wetted Aspect Ratio is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wetted Aspect Ratio books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Inconvenient truths for the environmental movement
- homework for the boston globe. Congressional Republicans make an easy target for their denial of climate change: “I'm not a scientist” is the new “Drill, baby, drill.
- Space cups give ISS astronauts zero-gravity espresso experience
- "Wetting conditions and the cup's special geometry create a capillary pressure gradient that drives the liquid forward toward the face of the drinker," explained Mark Weislogel, senior scientist and professor of mechanical engineering at Portland State ...
- Police 'child abuse' investigations are now undermining justice
- It was reported this week that the police Operation Midland will soon collapse. The subject of child sex abuse is awash with Operations – Fairbank, Fernbridge, Hedgerow, Cayacos – but Midland has attracted the most attention. It has been studying ...
- Rheological Testing of Tack
- While fluidity and surface tension are required to ensure good flow and wetting, they are not the only conditions for producing high tack. For pressure sensitive adhesives or PSA, the adhesive's viscoelasticity must be taken into account.
- Mineral Fillers Improve Plastics
- A filler's surface areas and the degree of wetting out that surface experiences helps determine the viscosity of the flowing resin during molding. Well-wetted mineral fillers flow more easily and lead to improved mechanical properties.