A selection of articles related to whale.
Original articles from our library related to the Whale. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Whale.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Ambra grisea
- Ambergris is a fatty substance from the intestine of a whale. Personally I am very curious what brought someone to the idea of testing this stuff for its healing properties. One thing is for sure: this person did a good job. Ambra is the solution for the shy...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
Whale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Whale books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Kids' Times: Blue Whale
- The Kids' Times: Volume II, Issue 1. Blue Whale. Did you know?
- Whale evolution
- Whale evolution. 1. Whale evolution.
- Gray Whales:
- This baby gray whale is a few days old. Its mother left Gray whales migrate each fall to mate and give birth.
- COLLISIONS BETWEEN SHIPS AND WHALES
- Although collisions with motorized ships are a recognized source of whale mortality creased.
Suggested News Resources
- Neighborhood hopes giant 'whale' will make kids safer
- By Elizabeth Dinh Published: Aug 28, 2011 at 5:41 PM PDT Rainier Valley neighbors paint a giant whale in the middle of the street to help remind drivers of lower speed limits around Graham Hill Elementary School.
- Whale watch association touts record of responsibility | Letters
- Ken Balcomb, leading orca expert, was quoted as saying “the orca whales are fat and healthy”. Most scientists agree that the restoration of wild salmon stocks is the key to orca recovery.
- South Africa: Hermanus Whale Festival
- The Hermanus Whale Festival will celebrate its 20th anniversary next month with plenty of food, arts and crafts, sporting events, kids entertainment, music and, oh yes, about 100 southern right whales making their annual migration.
- Large sperm whale beaches and dies in Spain
- By HAROLD HECKLE AP MADRID -- A 50-foot (15-meter) sperm whale died Friday after washing up on a beach in a resort in northern Spain, and it was so big that a tug boat was unable to pull it back out to sea.
- Cause of Klamath whale's death may never be known
- Scientists say they may never know what caused the death of a gray whale that was stranded for weeks in the Klamath River in Northern California.
Suggested Web Resources
- Whale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Whale is the common name for various marine mammals of the order Cetacea.
- Whales - What is a Whale?- EnchantedLearning.com
- Whales are large aquatic mammals that breathe air through blowhole(s) into lungs (unlike fish which breathe using gills). They live their entire lives in water.
- Whale Facts and Sound - Cetacea - Defenders of Wildlife
- Get the facts on whales. Whaling is one of the biggest threats to whales. Take action and help save whales.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesisfahan city geography
grass valley california famous people
chow chow temperament
x meanings for x
list of shock sites snickerbarscom
channel v channel v philippines
terrorism key criteria