A selection of articles related to whales.
Original articles from our library related to the Whales. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Whales.
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Whales is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Whales books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New acoustic mapping system can instantly find all whales in a 60000-mile
- Even if you don't know a whole lot about whales, you probably have some sense that they're one of the ocean's noisiest creatures. From Dory's whale songs in Finding Nemo to the soothing whale calls on your relaxation sounds app, whale music has ...
- Photos Dolphins and Whales Crash a Pumping SoCal Lineup
- The surf was huge and perfect. With local San Diego buoys reading eight feet at 18 seconds, the swell came directly from the west. Double overhead+ peaks moved at a velocity rarely experienced.
- Rare whales die on Northland beach
- Marine mammal expert Ingrid Visser and Whale Rescue's Steve Whitehouse take measurements of a Gray's beaked whale on Ruakaka beach. Photo / Imran Ali. Local iwi has given permission for marine experts to examine three rare whales that stranded ...
- Whee! New Footage of Rare Whales (and Their Babies)
- Last fall, New England Aquarium biologist Salvatore Cerchio shared some incredible observations he and his colleagues had made off the coast of Madagascar. They'd found a population of Omura's whales. Previously, no scientists had ever seen these ...
new age spirituality
wood fuel environmental impact
collingwood victoria history