Whaling Conservation Status
A selection of articles related to whaling conservation status.
Original articles from our library related to the Whaling Conservation Status. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Whaling Conservation Status.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Whaling Conservation Status is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Whaling Conservation Status books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- SA research could help Antarctic blue whales recover from critically
- Crucial information for tracking the behaviour and breeding cycle of the largest creature on the planet, the Antarctic blue whale, has been discovered through research undertaken in South Australia.
- Can a long-dead reverend help save Amazonia's freshwater dolphins?
- Although these distant freshwater cousins of seagoing whales face growing threats from pollution, dams, and hunting, the results seemed to suggest they were doing well.
- Search for rare whales reveals 'something very strange'
- Near sunset on December 22, 2015, the FWC right whale aerial survey team spotted the third mother-calf pair of the season less than ¼ NM off Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. lorida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, taken under NOAA research permit ...
- Hawaiian Accessories owner pleads guilty to smuggling ivory to U.S.
- The owner of Hawaiian Accessories, a jewelry and gift retail business in Honolulu, has pleaded guilty to smuggling ivory in federal court, in exchange for prosecutors dismissing other charges filed in 2015, his lawyer told PBN.
- Humpback Whale 'Tail-Sails' As She Watches Her Calf Off The Maui Coast
- "A lot of times, they pick a protected area, shallow with good visibility, so they can sit there, so to speak, and watch over junior while conserving energy," researcher Ed Lyman said.