- UB graduate student premieres 'wheat-pasting' art work in downtown gallery
- Collins worked as a photographer for Michigan's student newspaper and decided to step away for a more hands-on art form in wheat-pasting, a gel or liquid adhesive created by mixing wheat flower or starch and water.
- Art at Open Books
- “My sculptures are made of solid newspaper and wheat paste,” she said. “I collect colored tissue paper and use that instead of paint to color those pieces. Occasionally I have used cloth fabric as a finish.
- RUN, On The Shores Of Morocco With 'Les Rives,' Addresses Migration
- I'm not wheat pasting an advertisement on the wall. I don't know, just stop. Why not?
- 'The Swiss Army Knife of artists'
- His street work is primarily wheatpaste, a cost-friendly mixture created by artists to use as a canvas, but he considers himself a “painter, writer, sculptor and illustrator.
Wheatpaste is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wheatpaste books and related discussion.