A selection of articles related to whig party.
Original articles from our library related to the Whig Party. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Whig Party.
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Venus - The Sweet Goddess of Love
- A soft, tender world in which we intimately relate to the persons and objects we love, a world where rejection is replaced by an over-flowing river of attention and attraction, a world full of beauty and harmony. The confirmation that you are okayâ€¦the...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Whig Party is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Whig Party books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Modern Whig Party
- Where Does The Modern Whig Party Fall On The Political Spectrum (Left or right) ?
- History of American Parties First Party System: 1790-1824 First Party
- 1848 Whig Party candidates. Zachary Taylor & Millard Fillmore. History of American Parties.
- Illinois Legislature Abe became an influential force of the Whig party
- Abe became an influential force of the Whig party in the Illinois legislature and was reelected in. 1836, 1838, and 1840.
Suggested News Resources
- Your View: Modern Whig Party may have the right answers
- The Modern Whig Party is that national centrist party they are seeking. Fiscally conservative, reform the tax code, simplify the government, support our veterans and no bickering. This is the national party for you.
- Lincoln: The trajectory of a politician
- Abraham Lincoln joined the Whig Party in the 1830s. The Whig Party coalesced around the issue of opposition—not to slavery, but to Andrew Jackson. Since Jackson was president, the Whig Party argued for Congressional supremacy in policy-making.
- Lindbergh Links: One Road, Two Names; the Difference Is a City Limit
- Leffingwell, it seems, was a politician as well as a real estate promoter and was a vigorous supporter of the Whig Party.
- Merlene Davis: Lexingtonian who settled in Liberia became president there
- In 1881, Russell, a member of the True Whig Party, became vice president of Liberia, serving with President Anthony William Gardiner who was in his third term.
- On This Day ... August 16
- This leads to a violent riot outside the White House by Whig Party members.
Suggested Web Resources
- Whig Party (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Whig Party was a political party of the United States during the era of Jacksonian democracy.
- The Whig Party
- Established in 1834, the Whig Party was a reaction to the authoritarian policies of ^Andrew Jackson^.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Whig Party Topics
Related searchesbonobo physical characteristics
fango body treatment
rouge the bat personality
two-state solution history
petroleum industry infrastructure