A selection of articles related to whistling duck.
Original articles from our library related to the Whistling Duck. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Whistling Duck.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- May Apple: Correspondences
- Podophyllum peltaltum POISON Folk Names: American Mandrake, Duck's Foot, Hog Apple, Mandrake, Racoon Berry, Wild Lemon Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Fire Deity: Power: Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
Whistling Duck is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Whistling Duck books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- American origin migratory bird falls prey to Chinese string
- The big, red-beaked bird – in all probability the Black Bellied Whistling Duck, also called the Red Billed Whistling Duck, died at the PFA shelter today.
- Furniture store owners see potential in discarded wood, diseased trees
- Cope is co-owner of The Whistling Duck Furniture Co. (www.whistlingduckfurni ture.
- 14 unbelievable wild duck species
- The white-faced whistling duck makes a sound much like a squeaker toy whistle. (Photo: Vladimir Wrangel/Shutterstock). This beautiful duck species is fascinating not only for its looks but also its call.
- ACC Legend Dantley Remembers Win Over Top-Rated Bruins in 1974
- Asked to list his top Irish memories by luncheon master of ceremonies Tim Brant, Dantley kidded, "I still see Bill Walton all the time and I remember him coming in whistling the Notre Dame Victory March. I think they thought they ...
Whistling Duck Topics
Related searchesafrican union current issues
grand union canal history
public diplomacy examples of usage
albay people and culture
meaning of dreams about potato
medieval music genres