A selection of articles related to white arsenic.
Original articles from our library related to the White Arsenic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on White Arsenic.
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- White Buffalo Calf Woman
- Buffalo stretched to the horizon across the grassy hills. Two brothers were walking towards them. As they walked they saw within the herd a white buffalo calf, something neither one of them had seen before. While they watched it, it began to raise itself up...
Deities & Heros >> Native American
White Arsenic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, White Arsenic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TOXICOLOGICAL PROFILE FOR ARSENIC
- colloidal arsenic; arsenic acid arsenious acid; gray arsenic, metallic anhydride; diarsenic arsenious oxide; arsenic pentoxide white arsenic.
- Arsenic Trioxide, Hazardous substance fact sheet - State of New
- Synonyms: Arsenous Oxide; White Arsenic. Chemical Name: Arsenic Arsenic Trioxide is an odorless, colorless to white crystal or powder.
- Identification and Description of Mineral Processing Sectors and
- produce commercial-grade arsenic trioxide, known as white arsenic.6. 2.
- Arsenic Trioxide
- Synonyms include arsenic oxide, arsenious acid, arsenious oxide, arsenious trioxide, arsenous acid anhydride, crude arsenic, arsenolite, and white arsenic.
Suggested News Resources
- Dr. Oz and the Arsenic Thing
- Arsenic trioxide (AsO3) or white arsenic is one of history's most famous homicidal poisons – so much so, that back in the 19th century, it was often referred to as the inheritance powder.
Suggested Web Resources
- Arsenic trioxide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Arsenic trioxide. Other names. Arsenic(III) oxide, Arsenic sesquioxide, Arsenicum album, Arseneous oxide, Arseneous anhydride, White arsenic.
- white arsenic - Definition of white arsenic at YourDictionary.com
- Definition of white arsenic from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of white arsenic. Pronunciation of white arsenic.
- White arsenic | Define White arsenic at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Scrabble is a fun game, but what is the not-so-fun definition of "to scrabble? ".
- white arsenic - definition of white arsenic by the Free Online
- Noun, 1. white arsenic - a white powdered poisonous trioxide of arsenic; used in manufacturing glass and as a pesticide (rat poison) and weed killer.