A selection of articles related to white moth.
Original articles from our library related to the White Moth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on White Moth.
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- White Buffalo Calf Woman
- Buffalo stretched to the horizon across the grassy hills. Two brothers were walking towards them. As they walked they saw within the herd a white buffalo calf, something neither one of them had seen before. While they watched it, it began to raise itself up...
Deities & Heros >> Native American
White Moth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, White Moth books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Be it ever so humble: Adams photographs the mundane
- A moth at rest on white house siding. Images of his wife, but only from the back, face obscured. Is this a casually virtuoso performance on the order of the best jazz or late J.
- GARDEN HOTLINE | What's bugging my fruit tree?
- Kaolin clay (sold as SurroundWP) can help prevent codling moth. The clay is mixed with water and sprayed on the leaves, stems and fruit, coating them with a powdery, white film that agitates the moths. Repeated sprayings must be made to be effective.
- Borers make their mark
- The American plum borer has been causing some damage to cherry trees in The Dalles, Ore., attracted to damage from the deep November 2014 freeze. The moth moth larvae have a unique purple-ish color.
- A Cheaper, Lighter Moth Trap May Make Citizen Science Projects More Affordable
- “What prompted our original question was trying to walk 500+ yards through thick woods with the MVT traps,” said Katharine Glover, an undergraduate researcher at MSU, who co-authored the paper with Assistant Professor Peter White and fellow ...
- Cutting red clover for silage may keep pest at bay
- Cutting red clover for silage may keep pest at bay. Oregon State University Extension agent Nicole Anderson said she has consistently found red clover casebearer moths in Oregon clover seed fields but she has yet to see any significant crop damage.