White Rajahs Architectural Legacy
A selection of articles related to white rajahs architectural legacy.
Original articles from our library related to the White Rajahs Architectural Legacy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on White Rajahs Architectural Legacy.
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- White: Correspondences
- Definition: Purity, combination of all, complex issues, moon energy Magickal Powers: Almost any working can be defined using the color of white Element: White moon, or bright sunlight Direction: Spirit or South Gender: Both Season: High Summer, Winter Stage...
Symbology >> Colorology
White Rajahs Architectural Legacy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, White Rajahs Architectural Legacy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “Natural” Traditions:
- Constructing Tropical Architecture in Transnational Malaysia and Singapore. JIAT-HWEE .. coder of a past legacy” and in recognition of the impor- tance of .
- HARVARD-YENCHING LIBRARY HARVARD UNIVERSITY
- White Rajahs, three generations of the Brooke family. Hedda Morrison's handicrafts, landscapes, religious practices, and architectural details that have largely disappeared or .
- SCMP.com - the online edition of South China Morning Post, Hong
- Feb 9, 2011 second White Rajah of Sarawak, is just one of the many charms of Kuching, We visit the head house, a legacy of the Bidayuhs' days as fearsome headhunters.
- Fremier River Cruises
- number of the most signiﬁcant centres of art and architecture in the world Rajas .
- 05a Sarawak Cover.ai
- eclectic architecture and sitting under the reminder of the Brooke legacy, still the river, Sungai Sarawak. Gone were the heydays of the White. Rajah.
Suggested Web Resources
- White Rajahs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The architectural legacy of the dynasty can be seen in many of the and attractions which capitalise upon the era of the White Rajahs.
- The Old Kuching courthouse architecturally considered (John Ting
- Unlike the colonial architecture of the colonial states of the region, little has been written about He was the last of 3 white rajahs who ruled Sarawak. .. of its cultural and political reality are largely a legacy of the Brooke dynasty of Sarawak .
- The White Rajah by Nicholas Monsarrat (Used, New, Out-of-Print
- 201 copies Alibris has The White Rajah and other books by Nicholas Monsarrat, including new & used copies, rare, out-of-print signed editions, and more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.