White Rumped Shama
A selection of articles related to white rumped shama.
Original articles from our library related to the White Rumped Shama. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on White Rumped Shama.
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- White Buffalo Calf Woman
- Buffalo stretched to the horizon across the grassy hills. Two brothers were walking towards them. As they walked they saw within the herd a white buffalo calf, something neither one of them had seen before. While they watched it, it began to raise itself up...
Deities & Heros >> Native American
White Rumped Shama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, White Rumped Shama books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Birds of Malua
- White-bellied Woodpecker. White-bellied Yuhina. White-chested Babbler.
- World Migratory Bird day 2011 Final Report
- Among them, White-rumped Shama was the most common and is followed by Chestnut-headed Bee-eater, Black-hooded Oriole, Red-vented.
- Local Knowledge of Indicator Birds: Implications for Community
- ecological information about these birds. Both men and women had less knowledge about the Puff-throated Babbler and White-rumped Shama (Figure 1).
Suggested News Resources
- Kinh nghiệm nuôi chòe lửa
- Chòe lửa hay chích chòe lửa, tên tịếng Anh là White-rumped Shama, tên khoa học là Copsychus malabaricus. Chòe lửa là một loài trong bộ sẻ (Passeriformes). Chòe lửa thuộc loại chim hót hay và có thể hót nhiều giọng hót khác nhau.
Suggested Web Resources
- White-rumped Shama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The White-rumped Shama (Copsychus malabaricus) is a small passerine bird of the family Muscicapidae.
- White-Rumped Shama - YouTube
- Jul 18, 2006 Short clip of the male and female adult White-Rumped Shama singing and the juvenile calling out.
- White-rumped Shama — Birds of North America Online
- Access provided by Google Scholar Have a personal subscription? Sign in. White-rumped Shama.
- Jan 25, 2005 Banner of White-rumped Shama. Left Border, Right Border. Background music controls -.
- White-rumped Shama
- The White-rumped Shama typically weighs between 28 and 32 grams (1-1.2 ounces) and measures around 25 centimeters (10 inches) in length.