- County restricts gas drilling in Deep Creek Lake watershed
- Parts of the watershed overlie the gas-rich Marcellus shale rock formation.
- Adventure giant NOC coming to Dillsboro
- By setting up camp in this community on a relatively tame portion of the Tuckaseigee River, NOC hopes to capture a piece of the market missing from its trademark whitewater excursions – families with young children.
- Older adventurers stay young at heart rafting the Grand Canyon's rapids
- In my 50-year-old, banged-up Grumman 17-foot aluminum canoe, we were floating through the Class I riffles near the headwaters of the Rappahannock River, 60 miles west of Washington, when the idea of paddling something more challenging occurred.
- ELECTION 2015
- Every year come election time, Boulder Weekly editorial staffers get to spend about two months immersing ourselves in seemingly every spec of political minutia from every corner of Boulder County.
Whitewater Hydraulics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Whitewater Hydraulics books and related discussion.