A selection of articles related to whom.
Original articles from our library related to the Whom. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Whom.
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 9:2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Now when Festus was come into the province, after three days he ascended from Caesarea to Jerusalem. 25:2 Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him, 25:3 And desired favour against him, that he...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 1:4 In him was life; and the life...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then said the high priest, Are these things so? 7:2 And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran, 7:3 And said unto him, Get thee out...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy....
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. 3:2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms...
New Testament >> The Acts
Whom is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Whom books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Subprime Mortgages: What, Where, and to Whom?
- Subprime Mortgages: What, Where, and to Whom? Chris Mayer and Karen Pence. 2008-29.
- Who Says What to Whom on Twitter
- ACM 978-1-4503-0637-9/11/03. “who says what to whom in what channel with what ef- fect” , so-named for one of the pioneers of the field,. Harold Lasswell.
- Education for Growth: Why and For Whom?
- Krueger and Lindahl: Education for Growth. Journal of Economic Literature, Vol. XXXIX (December 2001).
- State of the Dream 2011: Austerity for Whom
- Jan 14, 2011 STATE OF THE DREAM 2011. AUSTERITY. FOR WHOM?
- FOR WHOM THE ROAD TOLLS
- FOR WHOM THE. ROAD TOLLS. THE POLITICS OF CONGESTION PRICING.
Suggested News Resources
- Thiel: Huskies catch on about when to play whom
- After years of big-boy pummelings in the non-conference schedule, Sarkisian defends the home opener against Eastern Washington. Washington coach Steve Sarkisian is selling the opener against Eastern Washington to more than just skeptical fans.
- IP Telephony an Opportunity, But for Whom?
- By Gary Kim Much has happened in the voice business over the last decade, since the advent of IP communications and VoIP. But much has not happened. Some might have thought a whole new industry might arise.
- David Arquette On 'Dancing With The Stars': Inspired By Split?
- They have one daughter, Coco, whom they co-parent. The couple has been fairly outspoken about their split. One day after the separation announcement, Arquette dished about the couple's nonexistent sex life on the "Howard Stern Show.
- Larry Brown says Mike Woodson, whom Knicks officially will add shortly, is
- BY Frank Isola Former Knicks coach Larry Brown (below) says Mike D'Antoni and the Knicks are getting a coach that is the complete package in former Hawks coach Mike Woodson (above).
Suggested Web Resources
- 94.9 WHOM, America's Superstation - Largest FM Coverage in the
- 94.9 WHOM, America's Superstation - Largest FM Coverage in the U.S.
- Who and whom
- “Who” and “whoever” are subjective pronouns; “whom” and “whomever” are in the objective case.
- whom - Wiktionary
- whom is only used as an object, whereas who is always used where a subject is required.
- Who Versus Whom : Grammar Girl :: Quick and Dirty Tips ™
- Mar 9, 2007 Get Grammar Girl's take on who versus whom. Learn when to use who and when to use whom.
- Who vs. Whom | Grammar Rules
- This sentence contains two clauses: We all know and who/whom pulled that prank. We are interested in the second clause because it contains the who/whom .
Related searchestrieste other famous people
the general lee exhaust systems
middle english chancery standard