- Analysts Set WH Smith Plc (LON:SMWH) Target Price at $1650.71
- WH Smith Plc logo Shares of WH Smith Plc (LON:SMWH) have been assigned an average recommendation of “Hold” from the fifteen research firms that are covering the company, Analyst Ratings Net reports. One equities research analyst has rated the stock ...
- WHSmith new-concept units open in SYD T1
- WHSmith SYD UK-based convenience retailer, WHSmith, has completed the first phase of store openings at Sydney Airport's international terminal one, having won the tender in 2015 to operate six news, books and convenience stores. The remaining stores ...
- The London Stone is being moved from WHSmith to go on public display in the City
- The name 'London Stone' dates back to 1100, but for the last few decades this ancient relic has been housed, somewhat bizarrely, in a branch of WHSmith on Cannon Street, hidden away behind the magazine racks. But now the Grade-II listed lump of stone ...
- Developer plans to move London Stone out of WH Smith and onto public plinth
- But for years the London Stone has lain in a case behind a pavement-level grille in the Cannon Street WH Smith. Now, the Grade II listed lump of oolitic limestone is set to be restored as a centrepiece of the Square Mile.
- WH Smith Plc (SMWH) Rating Reiterated by RBC Capital
- WH Smith Plc logo WH Smith Plc (LON:SMWH)'s stock had its “outperform” rating reiterated by RBC Capital in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, MarketBeat Ratings reports. They currently have a GBX 2,000 ($28.30) target price on the stock.
Whsmith is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Whsmith books and related discussion.