- Barbă Neagră și Anne Bonny, cei mai cunoscuți pirați din toate timpurile, în sezonul 3 al serialului Vele Negre
- Cea mai mare captură a sa a fost nava Whydah Gally, încărcată cu aur și argint, dar Bellamy și-a văzut sfârșitul la bordul ei, pierind într-o furtună în 1717.
- Here Are The Largest Shipwreck Treasures Ever Found
- Off the eastern coast of Florida — near the city of Fort Pierce — Eric Schmitt had his metal detector ready. While searching the ocean floor for hidden treasure, a ping rang telling Schmitt that something of interest was below him.
- Real pirate treasure highlights Sedwick auction April 29, 30
- One of at least three coins available in private hands comes from the wreck of the Whydah Gally, which was discovered by Barry Clifford and his team off the coast of Cape Cod in 1984.
- Brass nameplate may be clue there's more treasure on wreck of pirate ship Whydah
- The latest discovery is a nameplate bearing the words “Whydah Gally 1713,” which Clifford believes may have been attached to the top of a treasure chest. “We think we're very close to the motherlode,” Clifford said.
- That Sinking Feeling
- Every armchair pirate dreams of finding sunken treasure, but it turns out hauling up chests full of gold bars and pieces of eight is a lousy way to get rich.
Whydah Gally is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Whydah Gally books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Whydah Gally Topics
Related searcheshigh church low church
biblical poetry parallelism
miles davis music samples
football soccer positions sweeper