A selection of articles related to whyos origins.
Original articles from our library related to the Whyos Origins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Whyos Origins.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Whyos Origins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Whyos Origins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- It's Not You, It's Them: Coming to Terms With Your "Batman v Superman" Issues
- It's a grudge match between a studio marketing machine and a creative team with two different movies in their heads. Batman v Superman is being touted as "the greatest gladiator match in the history of the world," and the Warner Bros.
- Giant Surprise: How Vernon's $85 Million Deal Went Down
- The Giants paid Olivier Vernon the richest contract for a defensive end in NFL history: five years, $85 million, with a bigger guarantee ($52.5 million) than J.J.
- Ku Li makes decisive stand - stay firmly on the fence
- Indeed, why is Razaleigh playing safe at his age? Sans Blinkers: Ku Li, you don't have to support the declaration, ... Dalvik: History has proven many times that Ku Li is never a statesman.
- What Thomas Jefferson would say about racism
- Barton, who is frequently consulted to help develop history and social studies standards for textbooks, said the push for artificial "diversity" standards is often self-defeating.