A selection of articles related to widal test.
Original articles from our library related to the Widal Test. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Widal Test.
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Finding (Proving) Homeopathic Healing Properties
- The only way the healing properties of a homeopathic medicine can be discovered is by the system of provings. The provings are performed by groups of healthy volunteers. To get good test results it is necessary to work with healthy people, because Homeopathy...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Pendulum Divination
- The Pendulum is a divination tool made of a piece of string and a weight. The weight can be almost anything: a metal washer, a gold or silver ring, even a paper clip. Pendulum divination has survived through the centuries. The two most common pendulum models...
Divination >> Pendulums
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
Widal Test is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Widal Test books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Your concerns
- The test commonly used over decades for diagnosing typhoid has been the Widal test where a positive result shows high antibody reaction towards antigens of the microbe. One of these 3 antigens (O) only suggests recent infection by salmonella typhi.
- Does a positive Widal test indicate that I am a typhoid carrier?
- Q. I am an 18 years old male. I have suffered from typhoid thrice and recovered with antibiotics.
- Is Widal test a confirmation of typhoid?
- Q. I am a 38 years old male, who had severe weakness, dizziness, breathlessness and chest pain for over period of one month last year. It started with a throat infection.
- BioFire FilmArray Meningitis/Encephalitis Panel Gets CE Mark
- The FilmArray ME Panel received a de novo clearance from the US Food and Drug Administration in October. The panel is cleared for use on the FilmArray and FilmArray 2.0 systems, and uses PCR and high-resolution melt analysis to test cerebrospinal fluid ...
- Suspect dengue? Don't panic
- “Based on a non-conclusive Widal test (a positive result is possible only after seven days of fever), he had unnecessarily started an antibiotics course to treat typhoid, whereas he was actually suffering from dengue,” says Dr Tickoo.
Widal Test Topics
stellar evolution mid-sized stars
list of disasters nuclear disasters
hinduism versus christianity
siege of acre 1291