A selection of articles related to widdershins.
Original articles from our library related to the Widdershins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Widdershins.
- Serious Cleansing Ritual
- This cleansing ritual has been modified from one that I performed for a dear friend who was having trouble dispelling negativity possibly sent from a former romantic acquaintance. This is not a ritual to perform for just anybody - the performer actually...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Anger Banishing
- You need: Floating white candle, Banishing herb, Bowl of water. Hold the candle and pour all the anger into it. Cry if you feel the need. When done, place the candle into the bowl of water. Sprinkle the banishing herb on the water widdershins around the...
Spells >> Candle Magick
- The Wiccan Rede
- Bide the Wiccan Laws we must In perfect love and perfect trust. Live and let live, Fairly take and fairly give, Cast the Circle thrice about To keep the evil spirits out. To bind the spell every time, Let the spell be spake in rhyme. Soft of eye and light of...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- A Simple Cleansing Meditation
- Make sure that you have a comfortable chair where you can sit with your feet firmly flat on the ground. Loosen any tight clothing and rest your hands in your lap. Relax and breathe deeply and rhythmically. In. Out. Each time you breathe in, envision yourself...
Mind >> Meditation
Widdershins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Widdershins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Running Widdershins Round Middle Earth: Why Teaching Tolkien
- Running Widdershins Round Middle Earth: Why Teaching Tolkien Matters. Dr. Victoria Holtz-Wodzak.
- WHAT'S ON AT WIDDERSHINS
- WHAT'S ON AT. WIDDERSHINS. Charity No: 1037278.
- THREE BILLY GOATS GRUFF & OTHER FURRY TAILS
- after the audience has left to pack up and get-out. Any other queries, please contact us: 01767 262767. 07985 241243 admin@widdershins.
Suggested News Resources
- ED2011 Children's Review: The King's Got Donkey's Ears! (Theatre of Widdershins)
- Suitably performed in the Storytelling Centre, this is a traditional children's show in the best possible way. King Orik is cursed with donkey's ears; to hide them, he lives in a tower and his confused citizens set out to cheer him up.
- Bars offer earthquake specials
- And yep - our world got rocked here in Eatocracy's NYC HQ, but nothing went especially widdershins, except for a small, M&M-shaped pinata that fell off the top of a stack of cookbooks...about 30 minutes after the fact.
Suggested Web Resources
- We cut the circle Widdershins, drawing energy to create from time and space .
- Widdershins - Knitty
- Knitty is a free web-only knitting magazine with a sense of humor. Fun patterns, fabulous articles. Come and see for yourself!
- Amazon.com: Widdershins (Newford) (9780765312853): Charles de
- This pleasing addition to the popular Newford saga (The Onion Girl, etc.
- The Widdershins
- Jan 1, 2011 It's New Year's Eve Morning, Widdershins, and I'm most likely sleeping soundly after yesterday's exhausting drive up the East Coast.