A selection of articles related to widdershins.
Original articles from our library related to the Widdershins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Widdershins.
- Serious Cleansing Ritual
- This cleansing ritual has been modified from one that I performed for a dear friend who was having trouble dispelling negativity possibly sent from a former romantic acquaintance. This is not a ritual to perform for just anybody - the performer actually...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- The Wiccan Rede
- Bide the Wiccan Laws we must In perfect love and perfect trust. Live and let live, Fairly take and fairly give, Cast the Circle thrice about To keep the evil spirits out. To bind the spell every time, Let the spell be spake in rhyme. Soft of eye and light of...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- A Simple Cleansing Meditation
- Make sure that you have a comfortable chair where you can sit with your feet firmly flat on the ground. Loosen any tight clothing and rest your hands in your lap. Relax and breathe deeply and rhythmically. In. Out. Each time you breathe in, envision yourself...
Mind >> Meditation
- Anger Banishing
- You need: Floating white candle, Banishing herb, Bowl of water. Hold the candle and pour all the anger into it. Cry if you feel the need. When done, place the candle into the bowl of water. Sprinkle the banishing herb on the water widdershins around the...
Spells >> Candle Magick
Widdershins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Widdershins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Susan Elkin: Let's tell boys that theatre is not just for girls
- I notice this whenever I see children's theatre – such as at Theatre of Widdershins' The Elves and the Shoemaker, at Little Angel Theatre last month.
- Envy Strikes a Familiar Chord in Kate Ashwin's 'Widdershins' [Back Pages]
- Kate Ashwin's webcomic Widdershins has been running for several years, telling a series of different stories in a quaint little town of the same name.
- Susan Elkin: How to write a theatre review
- Then we went to watch Theatre Widdershins' production of The Ugly Ducking together. Anyone who wanted to could send me a review for feedback within the next 48 hours. These young people will talk about and practise reviewing from a wide variety of ...
- It's not over yet: plenty of family fun still to be had during the half term
- The latest company to bring the tale to a local stage is Theatre of Widdershins. A crafted set and puppets, music, miniature shoes and a comic mouse bring the magic to life. See the hard up shoemaker receive help from elves all over again.
- 15 ideas for fun in Lincolnshire this half term school holidays
- In our round-up of fun for all the family during the half-term school holidays, we start with a look at the imaginative offerings from the region's great theatre houses, as well as theatre in more unusual places.
Related searcheshikikomori withdrawal symptoms
cast away product placement
abacus russian abacus
user friendly characters sid dabster
cashmere wool classification
dian xue an mo