A selection of articles related to wigan industry.
Original articles from our library related to the Wigan Industry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wigan Industry.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- What are the elements, and how many of them are there?
- In the context of magick and ritual, you will find that the four elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth are often used. These are powerful representations of natural magick. On the pentacle, our sacred symbol, each point of the star represents one element....
Magick >> The Elements
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Wigan Industry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wigan Industry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fieldsports 'indispensable' to rural economies
- Scottish Gamekeepers Association Chairman Alex Hogg hailed the fieldsports industry - which is worth over £300million annually - as 'indispensable' to the nation's remote economies and employment figures. Mr Hogg ...
- Epic experience at Anfield European showdown
- As Michael and I squeezed our way into the press room before the game we were even star-struck by seeing former Wigan manager, Paul Jewell. Then it got even better. Michael as an Evertonian and I as an undercover Manc couldn't ...
- Bikers and cars 'trashing' wildlife haven
- Lancashire Wildlife Trust and Wigan Council say they are working with Greater Manchester Police (GMP) to punish those who have been illegally sneaking on to Wigan Flashes with their vehicles. Off-road enthusiasts have caused serious damage to the ...
- Shadow energy secretary tips Warrington for future Nobel Prize success
- LABOUR'S shadow energy and climate change secretary is confident of Warrington being home to a future female Nobel Prize winner if the country delivers enough investment into science. Wigan MP Lisa Nandy made her way to The Centre at Birchwood ...
Wigan Industry Topics
salt water aspiration syndrome