Wilbraham Oates Lennox
- Dictionary - Definition of Oates.
- Contents - Palgrave
- Lennox, Col. Wilbraham Oates 140 letters of credence 35, 152. Levant Company 120–44 passim.
- Name First Age/Medal Rank REGIMENT/UNIT Location Year L
- SCOTS FUSILIERS. CRIMEA. 1856.
- OFFICERS' ROSTER CWO Paul L. Anderson, 112111560 1511
- Oates, 01111544. 700 Shadeside 6.17.
- Names and dates (birth, death, regnal years) of all historical
- Frances, "La Belle" Stuart, duchess of Richmond and Lennox (1647-1702) EME .. Titus Oates (1649-1705) EME; SD .
- Sussex war heroes must be honoured
- The Victoria Cross Trust is looking to raise £25,000 to restore the neglected grave of Lieutenant-General Sir Wilbraham Oates Lennox, which lies in Woodvale Cemetery in Brighton.
- thePeerage.com - Person Page 7921
- 19 Oct 1890; Maj.-Gen. Augustus Frederick Francis Lennox+1 b.
- thePeerage.com - Person Page 7924
- Gerald Wilbraham Stuart Lennox|b. 29 Apr 1862\nd. 14 Jun 1937|p7924.
- thePeerage.com - Person Page 7925
- 26 Nov 1875|p7925.htm#i79242|General Sir Wilbraham Oates Lennox, V.C.
- Dictionary - Definition of Oates
- Warren Oates, Warren Oates (July 5, 1928 - April 3, 1982) was an American character actor. (references).
Wilbraham Oates Lennox is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wilbraham Oates Lennox books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Wilbraham Oates Lennox Topics
Related searchesthatched roofs
ceruloplasmin elevated levels
the lesser key of solomon ars almadel
mail early postal systems
list of shipwrecks gibraltar
sericulture silkworm farming