A selection of articles related to wildlife.
Original articles from our library related to the Wildlife. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wildlife.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- (... deer). Irish. A Celtic Artemis; a huntress figure associated with archery, the sanctity of forests and the wildlife therein, and the chase. Unlike Artemis, however, Her lustiness and sexual appetite is legendary....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Wildlife is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wildlife books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Working Trees for Wildlife - University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- and depend on us to make sure that their needs are met. Working Trees are trees and shrubs, especially native species, orking Trees for Wildlife. W.
- Effects of Oil Spills on Wildlife and Habitat
- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is the federal agency responsible for many of the nation's fish and wildlife resources.
- Pets and Wildlife: Licensing and Health Requirements
- quarantine, agriculture, wildlife, and customs requirements and prohibitions. The U.S.
- Chapter 5, Wildlife and Oil Spills
- 5. Wildlife And Oil Spills. INTRODUCTION.
- How Palm Oil Harms Health, Rainforest & Wildlife
- Imminent Wildlife Extinctions in Indonesia and Malaysia ............... 26 tropical rainforest, some of the world's longest lists of threatened wildlife.
Suggested News Resources
- Irene deadly for Brevard's baby sea turtles
- State wildlife officials don't recommend going to the beach specifically to search for and rescue stranded sea turtles. But if you see a small sea turtle onshore that is obviously stranded and not moving, you should proceed with care.
- Mont.: Yellowstone fish safe, but some oil found
- By MATTHEW BROWN Fish exposed to an Exxon Mobil Corp. oil spill into the Yellowstone River are safe to eat despite some crude found in their internal organs, Montana wildlife officials said Thursday.
- Roo road kill worries wildlife carer
- A wildlife carer says there has been a large increase in the number of kangaroos being hit and killed on suburban roads on Queensland's Gold Coast.
- Guitar Frets: Environmental Enforcement Leaves Musicians in Fear
- By ERIC FELTEN Agents from the US Fish and Wildlife Service pore through the workshop at the Gibson Guitar factory on Wednesday morning.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wildlife - National Wildlife Federation
- Learn about wildlife, conservation and how you can help enjoy and protect nature and the environment.
- Wildlife - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wildlife includes all non-domesticated plants, animals and other organisms.
- World Wildlife Fund - Wildlife Conservation, Endangered Species
- World Wildlife Fund - The leading organization in wildlife conservation and endangered species.
- NC Wildlife Home
- Includes bird species accounts, hunting seasons, and game lands maps.
- WCS.org - Wildlife Conservation Society
- Organization managing national and international conservation projects, research and education programs.