- Jun 16, 2006 Wilhelm Maximilian Wundt (1832-1920) is known to posterity as the “father of .
- Wilhelm Wundt (1832–1920) Professional Chronology Professional
- Wilhelm Wundt (1832–1920). Professional Chronology. •Graduated from medical school (Heidelberg) in 1856.
- On the translation and import of Wilhelm Wundt's Memoirs, Erlebtes
- OF WILHELM WUNDT'S MEMOIRS,. ERLEBTES UND ERKANNTES (1920).
- Chapter 4 – wilhelm wundt and the founding of psychology
- Wilhelm Wundt (1832-1920). □ Psychology began as an experimental science with the founding of Wilhelm Wundt's lab in 1879.
- What is science? Hypothesis testing Wilhelm Wundt Gestalt
- Wilhelm Wundt. • First experimental psychology laboratory in. Leipzig, 1879.
- A Reappraisal of Wilhelm Wundt
- A Reappraisal of Wilhelm Wundt. ARTHUR L. BLUMENTHAL University of Massachusetts at Boston.
- Mainstreaming Progressive Education: A Scheme Hidden in Plain Sight
- Like his mentor, German socialist philosopher Wilhelm Wundt, Dewey saw psychology as a rational alternative to “supernatural religion.” Toward that end, he was among the signers of the Humanist Manifesto in 1933.
- Sushi and Samurai: Western Stereotypes and the (Mis)Understanding of Post
- Reinfried: It's due to Völkerpsychologie, a branch of psychology founded by the German ethnologist Wilhelm Wundt around 1900, which attributed national characteristics to each nation.
- Un altfel de interbelic
- Ecumenismul ideologic al instituţiei era reprezentat şi la vîrf, Gusti fiind un naţional-ţărănist format la şcoala psihologică şi filozofică a lui Wilhelm Wundt, iar Stahl – un social-democrat austro-marxist inspirat de Max Adler şi Otto Bauer.
- Un día como hoy nace el escritor Charles Bukowsky
- Nace el psicólogo alemán Wilhelm Wundt, fundador de la psicología experimental. Es autor de "Contribuciones a la teoría de la percepción sensorial", "Principios de Psicología fisiológica" y "Psicología de los pueblos". Fallece el 31 de agosto de 1920.
- Wilhelm Wundt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wilhelm Maximilian Wundt was born on 16 August 1832 - 31 August 1920 in Germany.
- Human Intelligence: Wilhelm Wundt
- Jul 25, 2007 The biographical profile of Wilhelm Wundt, focusing on his/her contributions to the development of intelligence theory and testing.
- Wilhelm Wundt and William James
- Wilhelm Wundt and William James are usually thought of as the fathers of psychology, as well as the founders of psychology's first two great “schools.
Wilhelm Wundt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wilhelm Wundt books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.