- Plan of the Duyfken The Duyfken in the Gulf of Carpentaria
- In early 1606, Captain Willem Janszoon and.
- Explorers on the edge
- the small Dutch ship the Duyfken, under the command of Willem Jansz, ventured south-east.
- 417 1571-1638 Blaeu was born in Alkmaar in 1571. He started his
- WILLEM JANSZOON BLAEU. 1571-1638. Blaeu was born in Alkmaar in 1571.
- Great Southern Land: The maritime exploration of Terra by Michael
- Willem Jansz and his crew of the Duyfken made history in 1606 by being the first recorded Europeans to set foot on.
- EUROPEAN SCULPTURE AND
- cartographer and globe publisher Willem Jansz Blaeu.
- Dal conquistatore della Britannia ad un oscuro crimine, a libri antichi di
- Si tratta specificatamente del "Tacitus, Publius Cornelius, C. Corn: Tacitus, ex recensione I. Lipsij Amsterodami : apud Guiljel: I.
- Willem Janszoon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Willem Janszoon (c. 1570–1630), Dutch navigator and colonial governor, is probably the first European known to have seen the coast of Australia.
- Willem Jansz
- Willem JANSZOON (Jansz) See The First Discovery of Australia with an account of the Voyage of the Duyfken and the Career of Captain Willem Jansz.
- South Land to New Holland - Willem Janszoon
- The first European to map a segment of the Australian coastline was Willem Janszoon, captain of the Duyfken. Little is known of his early life.
- Map Maker Willem Blaeu
- Willem Janszoon Blaeu (1571-1638) founded one of history's greatest cartographic publishing firms in 1599.
- VOC Historical Society - Willem Janszoon
- Willem Janszoon. AUSTRALIA'S COLUMBUS! A great maritime achievement of the 15th Century was the discovery of the Americas by Christopher Columbus.
Willem Jansz is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Willem Jansz books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Willem Jansz Topics
christian missionary alliance
sketch comedy history
pli pali alphabets unicode