A selection of articles related to williamson turn.
Original articles from our library related to the Williamson Turn. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Williamson Turn.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King Midas and the Power of Gold
- The story of King Midas is the classical story of what can happen if somebody acquires all he ever wished for. According to myth, king Midas once took care of Silenos, the drunken follower to Dionysos, and housed and fed him when in a drunken state he had...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Williamson Turn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Williamson Turn books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Williamson Turn - Alastor
- MOB. 90. 270.
- WILLIAMSON TURN Turn toward MOB to swing propellor away For
- WILLIAMSON TURN. Turn toward MOB to swing propellor away.
- Commercial Fishing Industry Vessel Safety Advisory Committee 1
- Anderson Turn – for Daylight and good weather conditions. See diagtram attached. 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Passenger fell from P&O's Ventura after sailing from Southampton
- The lurch was caused by the officer of the watch executing a 'Williamson Turn' to put the ship back on a reciprical course to return to the line that the vessel was on when the passenger went overboard.
Suggested Web Resources
- Execute a Williamson Turn
- Sep 18, 2009 It is actually quite hard to steer a boat of any size back to a particular spot in the water. There are a couple of manoeuvres that make this easier.
- Recovering Someone Who Falls Overboard (continued) - Transport
- Jan 19, 2010 The Williamson Turn. Put the rudder over full in the same direction as the person (as with the Anderson Turn, #1).
- Williamson Turn Navy News This Week USS Leftwhich John NNTW
- Oct 29, 2008 Navy News This Week piece about John Williamson, who invented the Williamson Turn man overboard maneuver for shipboard rescue.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Williamson Turn Topics
bone bone pathologies
acetic acid methanol carbonylation