- Charlie McGahey: Cheerful Essex executioner
- The Lancashire bowling attack boasted of Willis Cuttell and Arthur Mold, Test players both, but the biggest threat was definitely Johnny Briggs. Captain Hugh Owen and Herbert Carpenter added 88, but both fell on that score.
- Letters: Terminally ill patients should be given the option of an assisted death
- Dr Philip Cuttell. Dr Mary Dainton. Dr Juliet Draper.
- Jimmy Sinclair scores first ever South African Test hundred and takes 9
- At the other end, Bonnor Middleton bowled a steady line with his left-arm slow medium, while Sinclair produced a 'beautiful' spell and accounted for Willis Cuttell, Trott, Frank Milligan and Jack Broad.
- Lord Hawke's Englishmen pull off a thriller against South Africa
- Tyldesley, Wilson and Willis Cuttell all settled down and then gave their wickets away to this persevering slow-medium bowler.
- Wisden names Kumar Sangakkara leading men's cricket player in the world; Moeen
- 1898, Frederick Bull, Willis Cuttell, Frank Druce, Gilbert Jessop, Jack Mason. 1899, Wilfred Rhodes, William Storer, Charlie Townsend, Albert Trott, William Lockwood, Five Cricketers of the Year.
Willis Cuttell is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Willis Cuttell books and related discussion.