A selection of articles related to willow herb.
Original articles from our library related to the Willow Herb. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Willow Herb.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Garlic: A Great Herb For Winter!
- Garlic is used for the common cold, and sore throat. It is a natural antibiotic and antiviral. It can be used for ear infections in children, high blood pressure, high colesterol, fungal infections, chronic or recurrent infections, frequent yeast infections,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Willow Herb is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Willow Herb books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Food News: Travis Milton steps up as Family Meal's Chef de Cuisine
- When Voltaggio opened Family Meal at Willow Lawn a year ago, he admits, finding his place in the RVA dining community had its challenges.
- Setting an example: Preserving land for future generations
- In Severn, Willow Oak Flower and Herb Farm sits on 40 acres along Telegraph Road, in an area that was primarily agricultural before World War II. Aphrodite Poulos' parents bought the land in 1941. "It was nothing but farms," she said.
- Be ready and able to take on the coming flush of weeds
- One is Zeus. It controls yellow nutsedge among other weeds. The other, Mission, offers both pre- and postemergence control and is effective on such summer weeds as fleabane and marestail and winter weeds like nettle, cheeseweed and panicle willowherb.
- Classes For The Taking: Week of March 7
- How to Live an Abundant Life, offered by Prescott Community Church, 3151 Willow Creek Road. www.pccaz.