A selection of articles related to willow herb.
Original articles from our library related to the Willow Herb. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Willow Herb.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Garlic: A Great Herb For Winter!
- Garlic is used for the common cold, and sore throat. It is a natural antibiotic and antiviral. It can be used for ear infections in children, high blood pressure, high colesterol, fungal infections, chronic or recurrent infections, frequent yeast infections,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Willow Herb is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Willow Herb books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hairy Willowherb (Epilobium hirsutum) Weed Alert
- Hairy Willowherb. Epilobium hirsutum. Willowherb Family.
- Table 1. Northern willowherb control with granular herbicides when
- Northern willowherb control with granular herbicides when seeds are applied 0 or 30 days after herbicide application.
- The Leaf Tannin of Willow-Herb [Chamaenerion angustifolium (L
- Biochem. J. (1966) 100, 733.
Suggested News Resources
- Country Diary: Durham city
- Photograph: Phil Gates In the waste ground by the edge of Hollingside wood tall spikes of rosebay willowherb, tipped with the last of their purple flowers, were releasing their downy seeds.
- Identity of 'wax head woman' still a mystery 30 years on
- The lifesize bust is the carefully- crafted likeness of a woman whose skeletal remains were found, hidden in a 6ft tall patch of rose bay willow herb, near the top of Sutton Bank on August 28, 1981.
- In praise of buried treasures
- The cemetery – some of which looked stark after the clearances – now has attractive pockets of woodland and, here and there, is dense with blackberry bushes, ash and sycamore saplings, bindweed and rose bay willow herb.
- Make your garden a hive of activity
- The white willow herb is popular with the bees, butterflies and me. It does not set seed (like the common pink form) and flowers for several months. I increase it by taking cuttings and its flowers lift lightly shaded borders dramatically.
Suggested Web Resources
- Epilobium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fringed Willowherb (E.
- Rosacea Care Willowherb Facial Gel with Vitamin K at DermStore
- Rosacea Care Willowherb Facial Gel with Vitamin K. Buy Online and Save! Free Shipping.
- Willow-herb is an erect herbacious perennial with soft appressed hairs on a stem that reaches 40" tall.