A selection of articles related to willow hoop.
Original articles from our library related to the Willow Hoop. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Willow Hoop.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Loosestrife: Correspondences
- Lythrum salicaria Folk Names: Blooming Sally, Lythrum, Partyke, Purple Willow Herb, Rainbow Weed, Sage Willow, Salicaire Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Earth Deity: Power: Peace, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- The Legend of the Dreamcatcher
- Long ago when the world was young, an old Lakota spiritual leader was on a high mountain and had a vision. In his vision, Iktomi, the great trickster and teacher of wisdom, appeared in the form of a spider. Iktomi spoke to him in a sacred language. As he...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Mabon Sabbat Ritual
- This is the second harvest Sabbat. The Goddess is entering into cronehood, and the dark of the year is beginning, so this is a time often associated with mysterious lore and wisdom. The altar and circle should be decorated with autumn leaves, gourds, berries,...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Gaulish/Continental. A divinity revered before and during the Roman occupation of Gaul, most of our information about him comes from the Roman author Lucan, who speaks of dark and savage human sacrifices to this woodland God. Although a number of altars and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Willow Hoop is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Willow Hoop books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Wellbriety andThe Hoop of Nations
- were to put their blessings into the Hoop. The eagle feathers cam e from each of the four directions.
- Dream Catchers
- instruction cards on the tables. Have willow branches, feathers, beads, scissors, Dream. Catcher sample, demonstration hula-hoop, and artificial sinew ready.
- CHAPTER VII.
- porized one out of ablanket and a. willow hoop. In two days, they told Wyatt, $70 in gold was “panned out.
- LEGEND OF THE DREAMCATCHER Long ago when the world was
- willow hoop which had feathers, horsehair, beads and offerings on it, and began to spin a web.
- HOW TO USE FISH TRAPS IN AN URBAN SETTING
- Willow Hoop Open Throat Traps. A fish funnel can be made from young saplings or willow shoots and it is rather simple to fabricate.
Suggested News Resources
- Bone Thugs-n-Harmony play Garf's
- The beautiful, willow hoop on which is woven a loose web or net and adorned with feathers and sacred items is a potent symbol of unity among First Nations people and sometimes thought to protect from bad dreams or spirits.
Suggested Web Resources
- Willow's Hoop
- A hug a Day keeps the Dr away... *HUGS* TOTAL! give willowhoop more *HUGS * Get hugs of your own.
- WillowHoop Web & Graphic Design
- Bespoke web and graphic design with a hight level of workmanship in your finnished product.
- Curly Willow Hoop Earrings Sterling Silver Large by esdesigns
- These 1.5 hoops are cast from a mold of a curly willow tree branch, in sterling silver. Available in bright polished or oxidized (dark) finish.
- NativeTech: Dream Catchers
- These 'dream catchers' were wooden hoops with a 3 1/2 in. diameter, filled for the new babies using willow hoops and sinew or cordage made from plants.
- Amazon.com: Dream Catcher Turquoise Willow Hoop Necklace
- The turquoise is ancient, yet again and again it finds itself back in fashion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Willow Hoop Topics
Related searchesglobus cruciger
sea daisy characteristics
out-of-body experiences dictionary