A selection of articles related to willy brandt.
Original articles from our library related to the Willy Brandt. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Willy Brandt.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Willy Brandt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Willy Brandt books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Kartsen Voigt Speech on Willy Brandt
- I knew Willy Brandt personally from 1969 until he passed away.
- Haunted by the Ghost of Willy Brandt
- In the early 1970's, Willy Brandt signed the Treaty of Moscow with the Soviet Union, and in 1972 Willy Brandt is a larger than life character in German politics.
- Scanned Document
- Fondazione Willy Brandt. “20l1 - International In relation to the celebration of the International Year of Forests, Fondazione Willy Brandt.
- Willy Brandt
- West Berlin Mayor Willy Brandt's Appeal to the U.S. President (August 13, 1961) Mayor Willy Brandt tries to make President John F.
Suggested News Resources
- The German who needed a fig leaf
- Two of them opposed the Nazis: Thomas Mann found asylum in the United States, Willy Brandt in Norway. In Buddenbrooks House, which commemorates Mann, there is a room in which music from Wagner's opera "Tannhauser" is played constantly.
- Viola Drath in 2010
- In 1975, she wrote a book about the West German statesman Willy Brandt. She penned German-language textbooks, as well as political commentary pieces for the Washington Times.
- Why Merkel needs to remember the war
- One of his predecessors, Willy Brandt, was regarded as a dashing, urbane and witty Kennedy-style figure. Kohl was regarded as a bit of a dull dog, Brandt's solid, if highly intelligent, successor.
- Viola Drath, 91, Dies in Georgetown
- She wrote a well-received biography of former German Chancellor Willy Brandt, "Willy Brandt: Prisoner of His Past," which was first published in 1975. After the death of her first husband in 1986, she married Albrecht Gero Muth, who now survives her.
Suggested Web Resources
- Willy Brandt
- Willy Brandt was born in Lubeck in 1913. He joined the Social Democratic Party in 1930 and was active in the campaign against Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party.
- BBC - History - Willy Brandt
- Read the biography of Willy Brandt the post-war German chancellor and Nobel prize winner.
- The Nobel Peace Prize, 1971 - Willy Brandt - Nobel Prize
- Presentation speech, short biography, Nobel lecture and acceptance speech.
- Willy Brandt (German statesman) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Willy Brandt (German statesman), Dec. 18, 1913 Lübeck, Ger. Oct.