A selection of articles related to willy loman.
Original articles from our library related to the Willy Loman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Willy Loman.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Willy Loman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Willy Loman books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Review: 'Death of a Salesman'
- I've consistently despised Willy Loman (Paul Kuhn), the titular character who invents a false image of himself as a well-liked, prosperous and important traveling salesman in a continual quest for material and business success.
- Collective Face Theatre Ensemble puts contemporary twist on classic 'Death of
- With the help of 30 suitcases, the set design embraces the life of Willy Loman. The Greek chorus of actors who never leave the stage help celebrate the life of the well-known traveling salesman.
- How Dustin Hoffman Found Out His Family Was Murdered by Communists — on
- Hoffman recalls having a complicated relationship with his father, even comparing him to Willy Loman from “Death of a Salesman.” Hoffman had never met or even knew the names of his paternal grandparents, Frank and Esther Hoffman, although they had ...
- The AV Club's SXSW liveblog is here
- Katie, 12, has been 3-D printing her own art since she was 8. Geneva, 10, built a miniature auditorium that actually worked and ran on batteries.
- Archabbey's tailor enjoys nights in stage spotlight
- A: I would like to play Willy Loman in “Death of a Salesman.” That's the one I would kill for. I'm also doing some really interesting stuff with John Carosella.