A selection of articles related to win.
Original articles from our library related to the Win. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Win.
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Astrological Emphasis: Aries, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: March, 21st- April, 20th. This article applies to Arians during 2001. General Aries is the first sign of the zodiac; it is a sign of fire, and according to the archetype represents a seed, which is starting to sprout....
Astrology >> Ares
- Sign Characteristics: Virgo
- Quadruplicity Mutable Day of the week Wednesday Birthstones Sapphire Emerald Topaz Colours White Yellow Sage Green Violet Flowers Vervain Hyacinth Metals Mercury Essences Lavender Tobacco Animals Dog Swallow GENERAL FEATURES Earth sign ruled by Mercury....
Astrology >> Virgo
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Gwydion and the Battle of the Trees
- One of the common themes in Welsh mythology involves raids into the Underworld. This nether land realm is called by different sources Annwn, Achren, Caer Sidi, or by modern English references: Hades or the Otherworld. The images of the Welsh Underworld were...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Sign Characteristics: Taurus
- Quadruplicity Fix day of the week Friday Birthstones Emerald Sapphire Turquoise Colours Pink Emerald Green Flowers Lily Hyacinth Rose Peach Flower Metals Copper Essences Rose Sylvan Pine Animals Bull Seal GENERAL FEATURES Earth sign ruled by Venus. Taurus...
Astrology >> Taurus
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Win is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Win books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bernie Sanders: 'Stay Tuned ... We Can Win This Thing'
- Bernie Sanders was the story of Tuesday night as he beat Hillary Clinton in Michigan's Democratic presidential primary.
- Wanna Stop Trump? Root For Rubio To Win Florida
- Why is Florida so important? The best way to stop Donald Trump from garnering the 1,237 delegates he needs to clinch the nomination is for Rubio to win the 99 delegates in Florida—and for Ohio Gov.
- What Each Republican Candidate Needs to Do to Win the Nomination
- In order to clinch the nomination, candidates need to win a majority of the available delegates from all the states -– making 1,237 delegates the magic number to win the bid outright in the GOP.
- Why is Google's Go win such a big deal?
- For example, in chess and checkers the value of material dominates other pieces of knowledge — if I have a rook more than you in chess, then I am almost always winning. Go has no dominant heuristics. From the human's point of view, the knowledge is ...
- Hawaii senator: Trump win 'makes my stomach churn'
- Brian Schatz said Wednesday that Donald Trump's win in his home state “makes my stomach churn.” “Makes my stomach churn that Trump, who spoke favorably about the reprehensible internment of Japanese Americans, won Hawaii,” the Hawaii Democrat ...
Related searchescomic strip
cabusao camarines sur barangays
speed limit enforcement
acetylcholine receptor classification