A selection of articles related to wind god.
Original articles from our library related to the Wind God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wind God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Wind God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wind God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Wind Gods
- The Wind Gods. Name. Authority.
- brea.s'tpiate" ehecailacocozeatl, "ti1e.spiraHy voluted wind jewel '
- Qtterzaicoctti, the Mexican god of wind and learning, wearing arotmd his neck the sigtt of the wind god, the "wind brea.s'tpiate" ehecailacocozeatl, "ti1e.s
- Deeper The Wind of God
- The Wind of God. The Hebrew word for spirit is “ruach”. “Ruach” can also be translated as “wind” or “breath”.
- Those Whacky Greek and Roman Gods: A Quick Cheat-Sheet
- Zeus (Roman Jupiter): Father and ruler of the gods on Mount Olympus, he is the god of the sky and . wind), Eurus (east wind), and Aeolus (northeast wind).
- Wind and water
- Wind and water. John 7:37-39. June 12, 2011.
Suggested News Resources
- Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali
- Pawan, the wind-God, helped Shiva in bringing Hanuman to life to end the misery and havoc wreaked by Ravan on rishi munis as he tortured them and invited their wrath.
- $1 Million Supercar Blocked by Safety Regulators
- The Huayra, named for the Andean wind god Aymara Huayra Tata is made by Pagani, an Italian boutique manufacturer of high-technology, high-performance cars.
- US blocks $1 million Italian supercar
- Bugatti Veyron which is finishing its sales run just as just the Huayra was preparing to enter the market, or the quickly sold out Lamborghini Reventon. The Huayra, pronounced "why-rah," is named after the ancient Andean wind god Aymara Huayra Tata.
- US Blocks Million Dollar Italian Supercar
- lightest car in its class, at just 3000 pounds. Its lightweight frame and 12-cylinder engine enables the car to go from zero to sixty miles per hour in just three and half seconds. The car was named after an ancient Andean wind god Aymara Huayra Tata.
Suggested Web Resources
- WindGods by Charlotte Boyett-Compo
- GODS AND GODDESSES AND SPIRITS OF THE WIND.
- Hopi: The Wind God
- Of course they knew who the Wind God was and knew that he lived over near Sunset Mountain in the big crack of the black rock.
- The Four Winds
- Boreas was the Greek god of the North Wind who lived in a fertile region of Greece called Thrace.
Wind God Topics
Related searchesnoise pollution legal status
hipperholme grammar school
american male singers
dream interpretation rifle
the metamorphosis the storyline