Wind Synoptic Winds
A selection of articles related to wind synoptic winds.
Original articles from our library related to the Wind Synoptic Winds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wind Synoptic Winds.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Wind Synoptic Winds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wind Synoptic Winds books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Deliriously Nice - 60s Today & Saturday - Winter Relapse Next Week?
- Here's an excerpt from meteorologist Dan Satterfield at AGU Blogosphere: "Synoptic weather forecasters like me have been looking forward to the upgraded ECMWF forecast model for months now. ..... WEDNESDAY: Rain may change to snow, very windy!
- Several inches of rain between today and Monday
- This is the classic northerly wind pattern as the northerly pressure gradient brings some relatively light north to northeast winds late Monday into Tuesday. Precip chances will drop considerably Monday night and Tuesday with the drying northerly flow.
- Buresh Blog, March 2nd: Increasing wildfire danger
- As for our wildfire season -- we're now entering the time when brown & dormant vegetation from winter freezes quickly dries out & can be fed by gusty winds. Our longer days & warmer temps. will also add "fuel".
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.