A selection of articles related to wind.
Original articles from our library related to the Wind. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wind.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Wind is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wind books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Wind Energy
- An ideal situation for the formation of local wind is an area where land and renewable energy source because the wind will blow as long as the sun shines.
- Small Wind Electric Systems: A U.S. Consumer's Guide
- Location — Wales Wind Energy Project, Wales, Alaska. Capacity — 0.1 MW Homeowners, .
- 20% Wind Energy by 2030: Increasing Wind Energy's Contribution
- the major contributions and manuscript reviews by the American Wind Energy.
- A National Offshore Wind Strategy: Creating an Offshore Wind
- Feb 7, 2011 (EERE) Wind and Water Power Program to outline the actions it will pursue to a world-class offshore wind industry in the United States.
Suggested News Resources
- Irene Live: 6 Dead in South; Bay Bridge Restricted
- By Brad Gerick 4:36 pm Tractor trailers are now prohibited from crossing the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and the Key Bridge in Baltimore has been placed under a "wind warning.
- County rules Ore. wind farm's noise not a problem
- (AP) — An Eastern Oregon wind farm won't have to curb its noise after a county commission decided not to enforce state noise requirements.
- All You Need to Know About Hurricanes
- By Katie Ryan O'Connor A hurricane is a storm with sustained wind speed of at least 74 miles per hour. A tropical storm has wind speeds of 39 to 73 mph. A tropical depression is a storm with a wind speed of 38 mph.
- Rain and Wind From Irene Moving Into Area
- The peak wind gust thus far was 87 mph out of Cape Hatteras. Rain and wind will really begin to pick up this evening and especially during the overnight hours.
- New England Bracing For Irene's Wind, Rain
- "My dock is right next to where they pump gas and I'm thinking, 'Boat, wind, gas -- not a good combination,'" said Brian Keller. One lobsterman pulled all his traps out of the water in order to prevent damage to boats.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wind - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wind is the flow of gases on a large scale. On Earth, wind consists of the bulk movement of air.
- Wind | Define Wind at Dictionary.com
- Wind definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- EIA Energy Kids - Wind
- Wind is simply air in motion. It is caused by the uneven heating of the Earth's surface by the sun.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesneon occurrence
nikita khrushchev rise to power
pittsburgh penguins current squad
security printing security threads
gaur ontogeny and reproduction
t-bone steak anatomy of the t-bone