A selection of articles related to wind.
Original articles from our library related to the Wind. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wind.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
Wind is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wind books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Researchers' idea will blow you away: 656-foot long blades on wind turbines
- Efforts to increase wind power mean that turbine blades are getting bigger and bigger. But a new design in the works takes the idea to levels most people can barely imagine: Blades up to 656.2 feet long — more than two football fields.
- High Wind Advisory in effect Sunday; gusts could reach 60 mph
- A High Wind Advisory will be in effect beginning Sunday morning and last until about 9 p.m. Portland and the valleys may see sustained winds coming from the south between 25-35 mph, with gusts as high as 60 mph, Brennan said.
- United Wind introduces third-party leasing to wind energy market
- A New York startup is pushing into the distributed wind energy market in Kansas and other Midwestern states, backed by significant international dollars and the opportunity for landowners to use third-party financing to tap into wind energy.
- Wind warnings for Metro Vancouver and Victoria
- A low pressure system will cross those areas on Sunday, creating winds of up to 80 km/h during parts of the day and evening. Environment Canada also issued a wind warning early Sunday morning for Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley, saying a low ...
- Forecasters issue High Wind Warning, gusts topping 70 mph expected Sunday
- High winds battered Western Washington late last week knocking power out for more than 70-thousand homes at one point. Trees were downed blocking roads across King, Pierce, Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties. Bainbridge Island and Kitsap ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.