A selection of articles related to winds.
Original articles from our library related to the Winds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Winds.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 8:3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- A son of Poseidon, and Lord of the Winds. He figures in the Odyssey, where Odysseus encounters him and is given a bag containing all the winds (except the one which blows toward Ithaka); Odysseus' sailors open it however, and raise a storm....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Messenger and Herald of the Gods, He also had responsibility for travelers and roadways. Similar in many ways to the Hellenic Hermes, Mercurius in the Roman world bore the cadeucus (a serpent entwinned staff) as a symbol of his office. The Romans also...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Winds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Winds books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Supplying Baseload Power and Reducing Transmission
- Interconnecting wind farms through the transmission grid is a simple and effective mentation of wind power is the intermittency of winds.
- WINDS OF CHANGE
- iv WINDS OF CHANGE: EAST ASIA'S SUSTAINABLE ENERGY FUTURE. 2.1 Key .
- The Dangers of Mono Winds…
- The Dangers of. Mono Winds… Mono Winds can easily reach speeds in excess of 50 mph and in extreme cases as high as over 100 mph.
- Wind pdf
- Educators Grades 5–8. WINDS. Investigating the Climate System.
Suggested News Resources
- Storm's effects, state by state
- Here's a state-by-state glance on how it's affected the Eastern seaboard: Irene made landfall Sunday afternoon on the state's shoreline with winds of 60 mph. One person was killed by a fire in Prospect that was apparently caused by downed wires.
- Irene leaves thousands powerless in Eastern Canada
- Beginning of Story Content The remnants of Hurricane Irene are whipping up strong winds and dumping heavy rain on parts of Quebec and the Maritime provinces and leaving thousands without power. Quebec police are looking for two missing people.
- Four Winds Casino Hartford set to open Tuesday
- If you gamble at the Four Winds Casino Resort in New Buffalo, but are growing tired of the long drive, you may be in luck.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Official Site of Winds
- Wind - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wind is the flow of gases on a large scale. On Earth, wind consists of the bulk movement of air.
- Wind Names
- Brickfielder: A wind from the desert in Southern Australia. Precedes the passage of a frontal zone of a low passing by.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslake biwa natural history of the lake
convoy film soundtrack
barre massachusetts history
dd direct plus channels