- Town knows which way the wind blows
- WINDHAM — Joe Cocker and The Beatles would have been rocking when the town of Windham recently did some windsocking. Highway department workers, with a little help from their friends, installed a windsock at the local helicopter landing pad.
- “Green is the New Black” fashion show amplifies community in Carbondale
- Last year, there was a dress made out of an airport windsock. Lucy Kessler got to wear it. “It was completely bizarre and unusual and somehow the designer had turned it into an evening gown,” Kessler says.
- The iPhone 6s Plus turns out to be surprisingly good for making movies
- The VideoMe is a tiny little boom mic that was able to cut through the noise of the convention floor and isolate the subject of the video.
- Twitter's Chart Hasn't Bottomed Yet
- We would like the chart to be a crystal ball, but in reality it is often a windsock that, we hope, can tell us the direction. What does this all mean?
Windsock is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Windsock books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
shall and will simple future
luddite e p thompsons view of luddism