A selection of articles related to windsurfing records.
Original articles from our library related to the Windsurfing Records. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Windsurfing Records.
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Goddess of death or, more specifically, recipient and custodian of corpses. Her priests were needed in order to ritually purify a dead body, and claim it for the Goddess; before this was done, mere contact with a corpse was spiritually polluting. Her temple...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Phases of the Moon: 1931 to 1940 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1931 Jan 4 13:15 Jan 11 05:10 00h00m Jan 18 18:36 Jan 27 00:05 Feb 3 00:26 Feb 9 16:10 Feb 17 13:11 Feb 25 16:41 Mar 4 10:36 Mar 11 05:15 Mar 19 07:51 Mar 27 05:03 Apr 2 20:05 t Apr 9 20:16 Apr 18 01:0...
Astrology >> The Moon
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Phases of the Moon: 1921 to 1930 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1921 Jan 1 04:35 00h00m Jan 9 05:26 Jan 17 06:30 Jan 23 23:07 Jan 30 20:02 Feb 8 00:36 Feb 15 18:52 Feb 22 09:32 Mar 1 14:02 Mar 9 18:09 Mar 17 03:48 Mar 23 20:18 Mar 31 09:13 Apr 8 09:06 A Apr 15 10:1...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What do my dreams mean I can see the furture in my dreams?
- Prophetic Dreams in Ancient Times Dreams have fascinated man since the dawn of time, and many records have been found showing accounts of dreams and the role they played in ancient time. Many thought that dreams were a way to keep in close contact with the...
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Windsurfing Records is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Windsurfing Records books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GulfBreeze– Bird Island Basin Speed Windsurfing For years the
- sailing record set by Frenchman Anotine Albeau with a speed of 49.09 kph (56.6 mph) in.
- US Open begins this weekend - Corpus Christi Windsurfing
- May 12, 2007 North American windsurfing speed record.
- WINDSURF MARCH 2009 87 www.windsurf.co.uk 27
- foot catamaran and is in the Guinness Book of Records for windsurfing across the Bass Strait in 22 hours, dodging sharks all the way.
- This protocol outlines GPS Speed Surfing requirements for granting
- Sep 1, 2009 1.4 GPS-speedsurfing.com and GPS-kitesurfing.
Suggested News Resources
- Tom Hammerton claims the Hawaiian speed season with 39.1 knots
- disappointed when I saw a 39.6 and punched the air in victory. It was all worth it", tells Hammerton.
Suggested Web Resources
- Windsurfing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The current 500m record (for Windsurfers) is held by French windsurfer Antoine Albeau, ratified at 49.09 knots (90.91 km/h - 56.
- Long Distance Windsurfing Records List
- The Long Distance Windsurfing Records List is a listing of long distance trips that have been made by sailors in the Northwest USA.
- Windsurfing: digits & facts !
- Windsurfing: digits, hot facts, statistics of windsurfers, sailboards, sails, fins, analysis, The world land speed record with a rigid sail is 126.
- World of Windsurfing : Windsurfing Records
- Higher, faster, further: windsurfing facts & records. Longest windsurfing marathon.
Windsurfing Records Topics
Related searcheslady louise windsor
pure sociology practitioners
gambling legal aspects
limousin rgion politics