A selection of articles related to wine.
Original articles from our library related to the Wine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wine.
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret, 5:2 And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets. 5:3 And he...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2:2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine....
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Wine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Trump wines are actually pretty good. But I can't put them on restaurant menus.
- Over the weekend, President Obama weighed in on one of the pressing issues in the campaign for the Republican nomination to succeed him in the White House. No, not how to stop Donald Trump — but whether the wine that bears his name is any good.
- The First Wine Label Was Invented In Egypt
- While we may still need to decode a wine label in order to understand all of the vital information it's imparting, we have to admit that the label is a very convenient invention.
- Millennials are ditching beer for liquor and wine
- In fact, the 18-29 year old demographic has been shifting away from beer towards spirits and wine over the last two decades, according to a chart shared by Barclays' William Marshall and Samuel High. Their research shows that back in 1992-93, 70% of ...
- Am I right to try and get my child to drink wine?
- A close friend told me recently, with evident pride, that her 19-year-old daughter was "really into fine wine" and had developed a discerning palate. Already. Indeed, she confided, "I think Hannah might look for work in the wine trade.
- The ingenious tricks that will make your wine taste like liquid gold
- You're seated at an ivory table in an Ikea-furnished room. A mustached man in a tailcoat enters, and gently sets two unmarked bottles of wine down on the table along with a crystal tasting glass.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjan narveson
classical mechanics notes
the scarlet pimpernel