Wing Chun The Wing Chun Punch
A selection of articles related to wing chun the wing chun punch.
Original articles from our library related to the Wing Chun The Wing Chun Punch. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wing Chun The Wing Chun Punch.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Wing Chun The Wing Chun Punch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wing Chun The Wing Chun Punch books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Young and dangerous: Hong Kong's women muay Thai boxing champions
- “I've liked men's sports since I was very small,” says Tsang, who previously practised wing chun. “I got into muay Thai because I found it more exciting. The punches come lightning fast so you have to know quickly whether to fight back, block or move away.
- Sifu Randy Williams to teach self-defense class to women March 19 at AC
- During a four-hour self-defense class for women, planned for March 19, at A.C. Fitness on Route 315, Williams, who is a master in the Wing Chun Gung Fu martial art, will teach techniques for repelling violent attacks.
- Cinema Clips: Ip Man 3
- Ip Man was an actual real-life figure who trained many in the martial arts of Wing Chun, including Bruce Lee. Donnie Yen plays Ip Man in this fantastical take on the his life, a film that utilizes a few of the details from Ip Man's ...