Winter In Ayurveda
A selection of articles related to winter in ayurveda.
Original articles from our library related to the Winter In Ayurveda. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Winter In Ayurveda.
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Mabon / The Autumnal Equinox
- Mabon is a Sabbat of celebration for the abundance of the harvest; a time meant for us to give thanks through song, dance and feasts. This is a time of balance, when day and night are equal once again; a time of meditation and introspection; a time to slow...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Winter In Ayurveda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Winter In Ayurveda books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- In Ayurveda, winter and early spring are considered “kapha” season therefore this depression is the result of unbalanced kapha.
- Ayurveda works in 3 seasons: Fall/winter = November – February
- Ayurveda works in 3 seasons: Fall/winter = November – February. Spring = March – June. Summer = July - October.
- Winter Protocol. WINTER: Your Best Season for Radiant Health. By Vaidya Rama K.
- Pathways Interview: Michael Jacobson: Science In The Public
- Healing Respiration In Winter With Ayurveda • Can You Have Symptom Free Periods? • Preserving Machu Picchu.
- Concept of immunity in Ayurveda
- ritu (autumn season) and less harmful in hemanta ritu (winter season).If it is consumed Ayurveda is the maintenance of equilibrium state of tissue elements.
Suggested News Resources
- Five Ayruvedic Ways to Fight the Cold and Flu Season
- If is no co-incidence that we catch colds more frequently during the fall and winter.
Suggested Web Resources
- Melting Fat & Shedding Dogs: Late Winter & Early Spring in
- 10 Good Eating Habits | Eating for the Season | Melting Fat & Shedding Dogs: Late Winter & Early Spring in Ayurveda. An Ideal Season for Weight Loss.
- Ayurveda for Winter Depression
- Oct 15, 2006 Dr.
- Ayurveda regimen for Winter- Winter Care.
- Ayurveda remedies for winter time disorders, Skin care in winter.
- Ayurveda in Winter ― 3 Seasonal Health Tips From Dr. Prasanna at
- Dec 10, 2010 Ayurveda in Winter ― Seasonal Health Tips From Dr. Prasanna at the Mandarin Oriental in Bangkok.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.