A selection of articles related to winter psychology.
Original articles from our library related to the Winter Psychology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Winter Psychology.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Colors in Psychology
- "Personality is a mask you believe in." Dr. White If you wish to accomplish change through color then it makes sense to first take a look at your own reactions on colors. First choose your favorite color(s) from the color fields below, next pick out...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
Winter Psychology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Winter Psychology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mrs. Jennifer Winter Psychology Teacher Campus High Schooi
- Mrs. Jennifer Winter. Psychology Teacher.
- Psychology Department Winter 2010/2011 Newsletter
- Psychology Department. Winter 2010/2011. Newsletter.
- Specialist Program in School Psychology Winter Schedule 2011
- SPECIALIST PROGRAM IN SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGY. Winter 2011 Schedule ( Term Code: 201130). Cluster Code.
- NATIONAL COUNCIL OF SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMS IN
- NATIONAL COUNCIL OF SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMS. IN PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. Mid-Winter Conference.
Suggested News Resources
- Push for 2022 Olympics in Denver may face uphill sledding
- "With the mountains, our winter psychology, we are the best city and state to never have hosted." Entertainers perform during the Closing Ceremony of the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics at BC Place on February 28, 2010 in Vancouver, Canada.
Suggested Web Resources
- Winter Psychology | Facebook
- Winter Psychology - Tune in every week for a new episode!
- Winter Blues: Let's Talk | Psychology Today
- Feb 6, 2007 Talk therapy may be an effective alternative for seasonal affective disorder. By Lydia Fong | Psychology Today.
- Winter Blues: Seasonal Effective Disorder | Helping Psychology
- Dec 6, 2009 Seasonal affective disorder, also known as SAD, is a certain kind of depression that happens to individuals the same time each year.
- Faculty Profile — David Winter : University of Michigan
- FACULTY PROFILE — David Winter. Photo of David Winter Personality & Social Contexts Area Chair and Professor of Psychology Ph.D.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Winter Psychology Topics
Related searchesonce upon a mattress plot synopsis
chimera mythology theory about origin
protectionism modern protectionism
elephants of kerala books to read
shortwave shortwaves future
cripple creek colorado geography