- Talking to My Country
- Of course, growing up in Riverina towns, Grant picked up the hidden history of places such as Poisoned Waterholes Creek and Murdering Island, where many of his Wiradjuri forebears perished. Regions from Evans Head to Margaret River have similar ...
- Burney closer to historic federal seat bid
- If Ms Burney is successful she will make history by becoming the first indigenous woman in federal parliament's lower house.
- Artist Jonathan Jones on Wiradjuri country: 'Everything is chained up'
- Artist Jonathan Jones, of the Wiradjuri and Gamilaraay nations, calls it a “weird colonial-frontier saying” and says there are roughly 11 charred black tree stumps across Australia that claim to mark these mysterious borders.
- Wiradjuri Elder, Wagga Wagga City Council back Citizen of the Year after calls
- Former New South Wales NRL player, Joe Williams, has received the backing of a member of the Wiradjuri Council of Elders for his refusal to stand during the national anthem at an Australia Day awards ceremony. Wagga Wagga's Citizen of the Year refused ...
- Wiradjuri Elder to tell Aboriginal Affairs Minister state government
- A Wiradjuri Elder says two years into the state's OCHRE strategy, there has been no improvement in the south-western inland.
Wiradjuri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wiradjuri books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesprayers for peace
eternal darkness sanitys requiem
william murdoch gas lighting
steer wrestling rules
enriched air nitrox history
magic cryptography decryption process