- Wiradjuri definition, an Australian Aboriginal language, spoken over a wide area of central New South Wales. See more.
- The Calare electorate sits in the eastern portion of Wiradjuri country
- Thanks also to Wiradjuri elder, Gloria Rogers, for her input.
- Early Stage 1 Wiradjuri Language Program – Greetings and Family
- understand something about Wiradjuri family structure. See Learning Wiradjuri Book 1 Place and Direction (Grant & Rudder, 2001, p11) for more examples.
- Wiradjuri Track
- Beach. Flowerdale. Lagoon.
- Known as the people of the three rivers, the Wiradjuri have inhabited
- Apr 4, 2009 Wiradjuri living in the region, representing the largest cultural footprint rivers.
- Wiradjuri men to lead NSW Aboriginal Land Council
- WIRADJURI man from Dubbo, Stephen Ryan, has been elected chair of the New South Wales Aboriginal Land Council (NSWALC).
- New hub to unite the community
- Named Ngurra, or side by side in the Wiradjuri language, the community hopes the centre will bridge the generation gap and provide a brighter future for the youth of Wagga.
- Festival started from a song
- According to the draft program, the weekend's festivities will start at the Wiradjuri Dreaming and Information Centre at sunset with a Welcome To Country.
- Lets go fly a kite, don't miss Festival of the Winds
- Freeman Dancers (Wiradjuri) Australian Indigenous traditional dance and music from the Wiradjuri Nation.
- Peter O'Mara
- I am from the Wiradjuri people of NSW. I completed most of my schooling in the Hunter Valley, NSW and worked in a coal mine as a mine mechanic.
- Wiradjuri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Wiradjuri (many other spellings; see below) are an Indigenous Australian group of central New South Wales.
- Wiradjuri language, alphabet and pronunciation
- Details of Wiradjuri, an Australia Aboriginal language spoken by about 100 people in Fitzroy Crossing in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia.
- Wiradjuri Country
- Ngadhu gawambanna ngindhugir Wiradjuri garai, I welcome you all to Wiradjuri land,. ma ingu Dulin totem people of the goanna totem.
- Wiradjuri | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Wiradjuri's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Wiradjuri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wiradjuri books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesemile cioran
you only live twice plot summary
turnip brassica rapa origin
dream interpretation scaffold
emergy definition in words