- Bill Dyke, Madison mayor during Vietnam War, dead at 85
- Todd Novak, R-Dodgeville, who has previously served as Dodgeville's mayor, newspaper editor, and as Iowa County courts spokesman. "He wanted to work with addicts. When I first got in the legislature, he asked me to concentrate on mental health issues.
- Baldwin-sponsored addiction bill passes Senate 94-1
- Ron Johnson, R-Wis.
- AP FACT CHECK: Bruised realities in GOP debate
- Republican presidential candidates, Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla, from left, Donald Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Ohio Gov.
- AP FACT CHECK: Debate big on policy, off the mark on details
- Ted Cruz, R-Texas and Republican presidential candidate, Ohio Gov. John Kasich, right, listen to a question, during the Republican presidential debate sponsored by CNN, Salem Media Group and the Washington Times at the University of Miami, Thursday, ...
- After USA TODAY NETWORK investigation, rape-kit reforms flood state legislatures
- Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., chairman of the Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee, asked the Justice Department to explain the lack of national rape kit protocols. Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik, in an October 2015 letter replying to ...
Wisc R is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wisc R books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Wisc R Topics
william james sidis
civic united front party leadership