A selection of articles related to wisdom literature.
Original articles from our library related to the Wisdom Literature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wisdom Literature.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Ancient Egyptian Wisdom
- FROM THE BOOK OF THE DEAD "Hail to thee, great lord of justice. I have come to you, my lord, that thou may bring me so that I may see your beauty, for I know thou and I know your name, and I know the names of the fourty-two Gods of those who are with...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Wisdom Literature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wisdom Literature books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Battling the Gods: Atheism in the Ancient World review – disbelief has been
- The ancient Greeks certainly did not assume that the gods are likable or lovable, and hostility to the gods is a familiar trope in Greek literature.
- No, the Ku Klux Klan Has Never, Ever Been a 'Leftist' Organization
- This is the only reference in any Klan literature to inclining toward anything "progressive" (and in today's politics makes about as much sense as "liberal conservatism").
- Jael Hoffmann: High Desert Sculptor of Internal Landscapes
- "You rationalize against the better wisdom of your body," she argues. "I used to sleep on my belly like a mummy, turning away from the outside world." She realized this indicated in her body the ....
- Levittown Students Learn About Kindness Through Skype Session
- LEVITTOWN, NY - Levittown's Salk and Wisdom Lane middle school sixth-grade students experienced a real-life connection to literature after they held a Skype session with 15-year old Peter Dankelson, who was born with a craniofacial disorder.
Wisdom Literature Topics
Related searchesottawa centre election results
asia pacific united party
qi gong meridian therapy
dream dictionary lock